Whats up in D.C. Today? Just this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1385041_589816014415014_1333214697_n.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted last night, about the OKC Million Vet March on the Memorials and got NO love! :smash:

View attachment 32968

I posted a month ago about overpasses for Obama (which is working in conjunction with the vets and the truckers) and I didn't get a single reply

I can tell you guys, from experience, that sometimes you have to bang the drum a couple of times around here. Want something noticed that's not getting the love and attention you think it deserves? Make some noise ... :naughty:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very powerful messages in those pics Rick.

Sadly the narcissist in charge won't ever see them. He is shielded from public opinion. Do you think he knows he has the lowest rating in history? Yet he forges on.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very powerful messages in those pics Rick.

Sadly the narcissist in charge won't ever see them. He is shielded from public opinion. Do you think he knows he has the lowest rating in history? Yet he forges on.

Agreed and the left is complaining the protest were violent because of the vets moving the Barrycades. Compare today to the Occupy protest which the left claimed were non-violent.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed and the left is complaining the protest were violent because of the vets moving the Barrycades. Compare today to the Occupy protest which the left claimed were non-violent.

Really?? What do they say about the fact that there were uniformed, on-duty police officers helping to move those barricades??

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I very much like this one. There are so many people who work for this administration who should be off the job and/or in prison right now, it's not even funny. When the person giving the orders also controls the arm that's supposed to investigate constitutional violations, there's not even the appearance of fairness and impartiality. It's past time something was done about this. :(

BWeRJVKIAAAe42F.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom