What's your favorite Western TV series?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fordguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was a kid I liked Bonanza, I watch it now and I always know that the girlfriend is gonna die before the end of the show.

Lately I have been watching Hell on Wheels, that a pretty good western.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bonanza, because it reminds me of my dad. It was one of his favorite shows as a kid and he watched it a lot when I was growing up. Not trying to copy you JB but I also like that ben cartwright was the perfect old west father figure. sheriff andy taylor of the 1800's :)

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I'm a bit different. One of my favorites was Death Valley Days because of the historical aspect. F Troop for comedy. Rawhide was also good and Disney had a series that alternated between Zorro, Elfago Baca, and if I remember right, one other character. And, who can forget Tales of Wells Fargo with Dale Robertson. Dale had a ranch out north of Yukon and east of OKC, and when I worked at a Radio Shack on the Northwest Expressway near Rockwell, he was one of our regular customers. He was a really cool guy.

(And yes, I know that many here won't remember the Tales of Wells Fargo series. Sucks to be you.)

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We didn't have a TV back then, but I made up for it by watching every Red Ryder and Little Beaver movie and serial there was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom