Where is your pistol, or weapon of choice, when you are at home?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is your pistol, or weapon of choice, when you are at home?

Which one? I have lots of weapons of choice and several pistols.

Actuallty I am not gonna tell, any criminals reading this forum will find out where I keep my guns, the hard way if they come over and things go bump in the night.

DestructoJr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my motha lovin hand....I have boarded up all the doors and windows other than one, when Im at home I maintain vigilance I keep it in my hand trained on the door waiting....watching....I don't know if it will be a zombie attack or a potential home invasion...I have one problem I have not been able to sleep very well so I am waiting on my claymore I have filled out my form 4 and hoping to hear back soon then I can get some sleep

Saur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in a holster.
On my person.

Put it on when I get dressed, take it off when I go nite nite.

Yup! Its on me in and out of the house.

For bed time though, I do have a method to the madness.

I keep the gun in the holster on my pants/shorts for the day and slip 'em off in a corner next to the head of the bed. Sort of a fireman's ready-to-go-on-short-notice condition. I keep it all on the pants actually, wallet, light, blade... though i do put the spare mag in the dresser. Just me and the wife, no kids yet. I learned about this from a trainer, experimented with it, and like it.

Mom's car broke down at like 2am a couple months ago, I was out the door in no time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom