Where to buy Firewood in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like the title says. Where can I get some good firewood in ( or near Tulsa )? I don't mind going and picking it up or even taking a little drive if it is cheap enough

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a place just east of Hwy 75 on 41st that sell split hard woods. Seems that they charge $65 per rick if you pick up.

Is that We B Trees you're thinking of? They're just north of 39th St., and I picked up a rick from them the other year. I'd go back there.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got my last rick from "Bud", it was Pecan, mixed, (918) 497-8049.

I've also used Dean Baker (918) 504-8541

Haven't talked to either this year though.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depending on when you have to have the wood and if you have a way to split it you can have wood off my place. Here's the deal, it is being seasoned vertically. The drought has killed dozens of trees on my place. Most of them oak. I've cut at least 25 trees the last two weekends and burned all the wood as we cut it. I hate wasting it but I don't burn much wood and I don't want to be in the firewood business. Some of the trees died 1-2 years ago and the wood is probably not any good but 50 or more trees died this summer. Let me know what you think of the deal. All you have not do is come get the wood when it's cut...it's free.

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check craigslist. I see people post all the time selling firewood. There should be a lot right about now. And also the place just off 169 almost to Owasso. Carmichael's and dotson produce in bixby usually have quite a few ricks out front too. I haven't noticed if they have any right now though.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depending on when you have to have the wood and if you have a way to split it you can have wood off my place. Here's the deal, it is being seasoned vertically. The drought has killed dozens of trees on my place. Most of them oak. I've cut at least 25 trees the last two weekends and burned all the wood as we cut it. I hate wasting it but I don't burn much wood and I don't want to be in the firewood business. Some of the trees died 1-2 years ago and the wood is probably not any good but 50 or more trees died this summer. Let me know what you think of the deal. All you have not do is come get the wood when it's cut...it's free.

Thanks a ton for the offer it is really kind of you.

I have access to quite a bit of land that is full of firewood just needing to be cut and split. Ive always had the thought in the back of my mind that I'd go out there and cut some down early enough in the season so that it would be ready to split. The problem is that I only really use about 2 ricks in a decent winter and the cost of buying ready split wood is less then the little time I have to work on my personal projects. Maybe one of these years I'll get some buddies together and we'll get enough for everyone all at one time.

ultimase

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If the op doesn't take you up on the offer, and you don't mind a newb with a generator and an electric chainsaw going at it I might be interested in trying to grab some wood. Probably not a rick full but enough so that we can enjoy a fire every so often.

Latest posts

Top Bottom