Where to buy Firewood in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad Click

Marksman
Reaction score
Welcome Chad. I'm in Yukon, and I struggle to get good firewood here every dang year!
Let me tell ya. Firewood demand is very very high. After 18 years of selling firewood we have finally put together enough money to "Plan ahead" this year.
We should have a wood lot open in Tulsa here very soon. Please text me if you need to come pick some up. I can arrange it for you. Make sure to mention that you talked with me on okshooters (pretty damn cool webpage). Here are some links to my webpage. Firewood King Tulsa
Firewood King Tulsa Services
Firewood King Tulsa Answers Questions
Firewood King Wood Types
Firewood King Tulsa OK common fireplace issues
Firewood King Tulsa Stacks your wood too

Attachments

• IMG_2058.JPEG
    IMG_2058.JPEG
    144.3 KB · Views: 32

trickormate

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reach out to me, I have several trees that need to come down and you can have as much wood as you want.

Our church started clearing some of the trees back in 2019, but because of COVID we put everything on hold.

We have some already cut up and stacked up on our property, but it has overgrowth around it. Easy to get to, but will take some muscle.
Let me know, and this for anyone. We are on 36th St N and Peoria.

Regards,

Chad Click

Marksman
Reaction score
This is Chad at Firewood King Tulsa Oklahoma, we've been selling and delivering firewood for almost 20 years now. I've been working hard to get the word out about our firewood. Please take a look at these articles I wrote. I used my 20 years of experience to answer some common questions.

This post will give you information about when and how much firewood you'll need for winter.
How much firewood should I buy for winter?

What's the best firewood to smoke meats with? What type of firewood are the competitive pitmasters and bbq restaurants buying? What smoke flavors are trending?
Top 3 Trending BBQ Smoking Woods In Tulsa Oklahoma.

Are you looking for bbq smoking woods in Tulsa? Do you need firewood for your bbq smoker delivered?
Are you having trouble identifying different types of firewood. Here are a few examples of popular firewood types here in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Attachments

• hickory-matches.jpeg
    hickory-matches.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 3
  • pecanlabeled2.jpeg
    pecanlabeled2.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 3
  • postoaklabel2.jpeg
    postoaklabel2.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Top Bottom