Where's Dave?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I hate to ask at a time like this, but does anyone know who my friend might contact to find out the status on his case and who, if anyone, might be taking it up?

If he was a member of a firm, I would make contact with them. If not, I’d contact the Oklahoma Bar Association for assistance. In some cases where retainers have been paid, they can even provide financial help.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damnit... he died just recently but he stopped posting here a few weeks back. I wish we had known, if something was going on... whether psychological or otherwise medical. I would have reached out and I know a lot of guys here have with others struggling with health issues.

Rest In Peace, Counselor. :(

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damnit... he died just recently but he stopped posting here a few weeks back. I wish we had known, if something was going on... whether psychological or otherwise medical. I would have reached out and I know a lot of guys here have with others struggling with health issues.

I hear ya. Someone started a thread called "where's Dave" or something close to that 2-3 weeks ago. Several of us posted there and I'm pretty sure tagged him. I thought about sending him a pm several times asking him how his tractor or car repair was going just to see if he was doing ok. I wish I had done it instead of just thought it. I never met him but I've thought about him since reading this thread this morning. I'll definitely miss him.

Edit: I'm an idiot, this IS the thread that was started a while back. Sheesh

Last edited:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW, I notice the obits list an 11yr old son as a survivor, but nothing about a wife.

I noticed the son's address was listed as Deer Creek, so I assumed he was divorced or otherwise estranged and the boy was living with his ex.

Yeah, I know a lot of us would have reached out if we had only known.

I thought about sending him a pm several times asking him how his tractor or car repair was going just to see if he was doing ok. I wish I had done it instead of just thought it.

Don't beat yourself up. He wasn't answering PM's in recent weeks. I and others sent him PM's after he stopped posting, and he just wasn't answering.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I noticed the son's address was listed as Deer Creek, so I assumed he was divorced or otherwise estranged and the boy was living with his ex.
That was my impression as well, but I don't even know whether they were a couple (the boy's last name is hyphenated). Just struggling to find answers as to why this happened.

I guess it's a moot point anyway. :/

Latest posts

Top Bottom