Where's the smart money?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would invest in food and security equip. I am already buying land, but what is that going to mean if the SHTF? No fence or paper proof is going to keep you owning anything when a rogue force, group, or gov't is coming for it. Precious metals are going to be traded for survival materials that I would rather already own.
If the SHTF I don't plan on dealing or cooperating with anyone but neighbors.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gold is good, but you needed to get in years ago. Smartest thing I've ever done. Thank you Steve Parker... He was an air force buddy who talked me into gold years ago. Some folks have made 400-800$ an ounce.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watch what I do, and do the opposite. I told everyone at work a couple of years ago to get out of the market, that it was going to take a dump - a few did, and I didn't. It took a dump. Early 2009 I told a few of my friends to buy silver, that it was going to go up (I had a few hunches). It was under $10 an ounce, and I didn't follow my own advice. Could have nearly doubled my money. So whatever I do, just do the opposite and you'll be fine.

Otherwise, I'm thinking real estate and practical tangible items that will always have a demand - quality guns and ammo are two very good examples.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All answers to your question should be followed with the net worth of the Author of the answer.

Nothing like hearing 'smart money' advice from someone who is broke.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All answers to your question should be followed with the net worth of the Author of the answer.

Nothing like hearing 'smart money' advice from someone who is broke.

Would you take advice from someone who has blown half of their lottery winnings in six months over a guy who has saved dutifully and efficiently for retirement?

Latest posts

Top Bottom