Who All Got The "Dreaded" Netflix E-Mail?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do most of you stream via x-boxes or Wi? Just trying to figure this out. I have the 3 dvd plan as mentioned before, but sometimes have the same 3 movies for a month... at a buddies in Bartlesville over the 4th and he streamed via a Wi BUT like was said previously it was limited selection. I guess I'll drop the plan and hope they don't take 3 months to do it... good thread by the way.

We have 3 blu-ray players that stream, an X-Box and a Wii. The X-Box and Wii are never used for it anymore. The selections are limited on the streaming devices but you can go online with your pc and get acces to all the other titles available and build your queue.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do most of you stream via x-boxes or Wi? Just trying to figure this out. I have the 3 dvd plan as mentioned before, but sometimes have the same 3 movies for a month... at a buddies in Bartlesville over the 4th and he streamed via a Wi BUT like was said previously it was limited selection. I guess I'll drop the plan and hope they don't take 3 months to do it... good thread by the way.

Second what PSIMP said. We use the blu-ray player for streaming. It's connected to the stereo receiver. The Wii isn't.
Using the queue feature is handy because it is accessible from anywhere. If someone's watching junk on the TV I can watch something from my queue on my computer.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was already on the streaming only plan so im gonna stay with them, I watch something on it at least every other day and a lot of times ill use it as background noise and put on a tv show or movie off of it.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I immediately switched to streaming only for $7.99. I never used a dvd from there. That's what BLOCKBUSTER is for.

Netflix has been pretty lame lately. For many nights my family could NOT find a single movie to watch that wasn't an indie film or lame tv series.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We canceled a year or so ago and haven't missed it a bit. Too long to wait for new releases and there are only so many b rate movies you can watch. Besides, big deal about streaming. I don't want to watch shows on my computer screen.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do most of you stream via x-boxes or Wi?

I have a Sony Blu-Ray player that streams.
I also have a small computer hooked to an old 15" monitor for the kids. My 1yo can plug the mouse in to the USB port. The 3yo is the only one who can work the mouse well enough to click "Next Episode," though. :D
They love Fireman Sam.

We've streamed on a Wii, but my XBOX doesn't support streaming.

Edgar Derby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Xbox supports netflix streaming. It also supports streaming if you use piratebay and windows media sharing lol.

I know it's "not paying" for movies and stuff, but this netflix hikes reminds of when cd's went from $5 to almost $20 in about 5 years. This stuff is getting out of hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom