who did something in their youth but there's not a thread about it yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody (else) ever sneak in and slide in the circular fire escape slide from like the 33rd fllor in the old bank building in downtown OKC that used to dump you out in the lobby and then be chased by an old, outraged bank guard? Again and again? There's a bunch of twists in that old slide and always was one very angry, sputtering old geezer on duty to huff and puff after us.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I focused on young womans and booze myself. Also tied old couches and matresses to the back of friends trucks and rode around on them sliding around corners on city streets, and went from 30mph to 160 mph on the highway and lost the race. I was an idiot just a few years ago lol. I never hurt anyone in my hijinks but I like to give back to the community when I can to make up for my crazy years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom