who did something in their youth but there's not a thread about it yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rode my motorcycle (cheap Honda 100cc) WFO through the main hallway of my high school on a dare. My so-called "buddy" at the exit gave me the bird as he shut the door, barring my escape. Had to lay the bike down and came to a thudding halt, only to look up into the face of the Principal, who knew me all too well. Corporal punishment back then was an often exercised option, and one with which I was all too familiar. This incident reinforced that to me.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my pickup to 135 (had a friend in a Z next to me, my speedo only went to 85) on highway 69/75 south of Henryetta. It's a straightaway at a downward angle. About the time I got to 135 the truck started to float, I figured I'd slow down voluntarily.

A Chevy 1/2 ton made between 1988 and 2000? Not that this is anything that I would know about......move along.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yes I did. And thankfully I'm alive. And I don't have to live like that today. And no I'm not giving any details. Just glad my wild days are through. And if I can make it eleven more days , my twenties will be behind me. I have managed to live longer than most people (myself included) ever thought I would. Thank god I was never convicted of a felony. And I've got a ton of great stories that thankfully not a ton of people know.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once we found a house where some kids had left a tricycle and a BMX bike in the front yard after dark. We took them back to my buddy's place, cut them up and welded them back together into sort of a BMX tricycle sorta thing. We then delivered our new creation back to the house where found the two bikes.

Another time we found a girls bike and a boys bike in front of a house after dark. To my buddy's place they went where we cut the front off one bike, the rear off another and welded them into a tandem bike. And then, of course, we took the new creation back to the house where we originally found it.

I hung out with a couple brothers who were completely crazy sometimes. They did some stuff that we're damn lucky we never got caught. Most of the time I was just along for the ride but I would have been just as guilty since I was there.

You should see the shower of sparks a recliner will throw when it's being pulled down a lonely road at night...

Latest posts

Top Bottom