Who else has caught the COVID ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might not have had a qualified inpatient diagnosis code. Or maybe there wasn’t an inpatient bed available by the time you were ready for discharge. Pretty common these days. You can be an inpatient on paper, & still be physically located in the ER. You can be an observation/outpatient status and be physically inside the hospital too.

I dunno. I was told if it hadn't been for Covid I'd have been staying a bit longer. Didn't bother me near as much as it bothered Grumpy. Hospitals are good places to catch things you don't want.

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not prudent to make medical decisions based on politics. We have no physical icu beds. Every one is filled with more waiting in the ER.
Stay healthy everyone, no room at the inn if you get sick
Couldn’t agree more about the “prudent” part. Unfortunately that is what authorities, including health authorities, have been doing beginning roughly in March of 2020. 16,000 physicians have put their signature to that point. And many more have just opted to remain silent rather than have their medical licenses threatened.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We just got back from the quick care clinic, doc said my wife’s got the rona. She took 2 home tests this week and both said negatory, we just thought it was a respiratory infection.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had ENT doctor appt yesterday, addressing the covid experience damaged sinuses and ears. Had to have my left eardrum drained and camera scope tour of my blocked up sinuses.
Not fun, hurt alot
Today I can hear left side again and all the drugs they sprayed in my sinuses opened me up

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoooo-hoooo!! Last pill today!! @Glock 'em down !!! 😂😂😂 Good God I'm so glad. If this is what depressed people feel like all the time my heart breaks for them. Having to hold back tears just because the soda fountain is out of the kind of ice you like is ridiculous. And no, I'm not making fun -- Grumpy "lets" **** like this bug him sometimes and I just can't empathize. Or at least I couldn't. What an awful way to be ... Even for just a little bit.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had ENT doctor appt yesterday, addressing the covid experience damaged sinuses and ears. Had to have my left eardrum drained and camera scope tour of my blocked up sinuses.
Not fun, hurt alot
Today I can hear left side again and all the drugs they sprayed in my sinuses opened me up

Ugh. That sounds awful ... I hope that fixes you up.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoooo-hoooo!! Last pill today!! @Glock 'em down !!! 😂😂😂 Good God I'm so glad. If this is what depressed people feel like all the time my heart breaks for them. Having to hold back tears just because the soda fountain is out of the kind of ice you like is ridiculous. And no, I'm not making fun -- Grumpy "lets" **** like this bug him sometimes and I just can't empathize. Or at least I couldn't. What an awful way to be ... Even for just a little bit.
Yes! And thank God! Maybe I can get some sleep now. I've been awake since about 2:30am.

Latest posts

Top Bottom