Who votes for these idiots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The Penguin and SJL and the rest know exactly what they're doing. Doesn't mean they're smart, but they do know what they're doing. They're communists and stick to the agenda their entire lives and make millions shilling for their corporate/banking masters. The sex slaves and baby eating is just a bonus. F them.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m sure I’m deluding myself, but I like to think those voters are just uninformed.
Not uninformed, but misinformed! Just look at what Hitler, Stalin, and all these two bit BUTCHERS left, and right wing, were able to do with the rudimentary propaganda tools they had! The proiganda tools avalable now are what, 1000 times more powerful? That fact scares the crap out of me, the Nazis turned most of Europe's people from descent, ordinary people, into mindless butchers, willing to help, or at least look the other way, to the BUTCHER OF TENS OF MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, and they were only in power 11 years!! I hope we are smart enough to think for ourselves, and not be controled by this, but I seriously doubt it? Look at this GENDER BENDER crap. 10 years ago this would have been a JOKE, now we are AFRAID TO JOKE ASBOUT IT!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not uninformed, but misinformed! Just look at what Hitler, Stalin, and all these two bit BUTCHERS left, and right wing, were able to do with the rudimentary propaganda tools they had! The proiganda tools avalable now are what, 1000 times more powerful? That fact scares the crap out of me, the Nazis turned most of Europe's people from descent, ordinary people, into mindless butchers, willing to help, or at least look the other way, to the BUTCHER OF TENS OF MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, and they were only in power 11 years!! I hope we are smart enough to think for ourselves, and not be controled by this, but I seriously doubt it? Look at this GENDER BENDER crap. 10 years ago this would have been a JOKE, now we are AFRAID TO JOKE ASBOUT IT!
People have always been wooed by the 'golden' words of others. Politicians are masters at this because above all else they are salesmen, regardless of whether it's about what THEY can do for your country, or whether it's about what their 'Snake-oil" can do for YOU.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Voting is the equivalent of that Fisher-Price steering wheel that you hang on the back of the passenger seat in your car. Junior in the backseat is working that mother like Mario Andretti all the while eliciting the same results as the American voter. By the time we get to the polls, color inside the lines and get our sticker the outcomes are years old.

The only drug more dangerous than cocaine, heroin and fentanyl is Hopium.
I am stealing this!

Latest posts

Top Bottom