who's hunting where this weekend???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't tell you how many deer I've taken over a 30 year career.
What I can tell you is that my right leg goes ballistic when I see a shooter, and at the "time" I have to pull the trigger, It just goes away. Buck fever is my drug of choice:thumbup3::thumbup3:

I had a couple long muzzle loader shots on it, but rig wasn't shooting too good.I think it's time for an upgrade maybe a smokeless

squint

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
1/2 way between lenapah and welch about 6 miles south of the kansas border. Sun, Mon and Tue. No hunting Wed and Thur owner wants a couple of days for things to settle before deer camp fri and sat.

You hunting that heavily wooded bottom on the south side of the hiway I've been drooling over for years! -jb

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You hunting that heavily wooded bottom on the south side of the hiway I've been drooling over for years! -jb

Nope I have 2 sections a couple of miles north of 10 that I get to hunt and fish. Private land belongs to one of the doctors at the lab where my wife works. We have a deer camp after thanksgiving but Its open to request hunting time during the rest of the season. He and his son have opening day to themselves, family and close friends depending, on who/how many are hunting sunday I might get to hunt sunday evening otherwise I am going to catch some trout after I set up camp and then start hunting monday morning. I have it all to myself monday and tuesday to hunt, we leave it alone wed and thur.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i hunted in Vici a couple of years ago, shot and missed at the biggest deer i have seen to date in the wild. he was easily 300 yards out and i had to rush the shot cause he was moving and i couldnt get him to stop. that land was owned by a friend's family member and it just got leased out this year, i wonder if it could possibly be the same property?

The land owner's last name is cook.

Latest posts

Top Bottom