who's hunting where this weekend???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:hellno:
Just say "no-way!". Tell him how much work you have done, money and time wise, for the feeder and the stand. It doesn't matter if he owns part of the land, he doesn't have the right to just walk in and take over your stand. Sometimes you gotta stand up to family members. If not expect more in the future when they realize you will just roll over. :giveup:
My :twocents:
If that doesn't work, do as my buddy did. Mike had a neighbor sneaking in and hunting out of one of his stands while Mike was at work. Mike relieved himself for a week in a Porta-potty and then dumped the contents at the base of the stand. The neighbor walked thru the "crap" and got it all over his boots and pants while climbing into the stand. Man was he mad! Served him right! :rotflmao:

I tried that argument. As did several other family members. He didn't care. He said that He just wanted it opening weekend and some during thanksgiving week. And Me and my dad had it all of bow season and the last half of gun season. In his mind it's ok because he is ALLOWING us to hunt the rest of the time. But I'm off tomorrow to go shoot that officer down fundraiser at the firing pin. When that's over, I'm headed out to take down my feeder and deer stand. Oh and I've got empty milk jugs that I'm working on filling up :D I would be surprised if he see's anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom