Whose Right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whose right?

• Total voters

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got your back RebelRacer79. My wife and I are having the same problem. I have a bad habit of leaving cash in my pockets, but she keeps it and never tells me. Problem solved on my end. I'm pretty much paying her to do laundry, haha...

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Living on my own for a couple of years and being 100% responsible for my own laundry I learned my lesson on emptying my pockets when it's time to undress. Now it's a habit. But, I've also learned my lesson on checking all pockets before tossing stuff in the wash. So honestly, you're both right and wrong at the same time.

75% of the laundry in my house is done by my wife, and in the random instance I leave my jeans next to my bed where I dropped them, they just don't get washed. If I want my shizz washed, I either do it myself or put it in the hamper.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe this question even needed to be asked....

Of course you're right.....they're your jeans and you can do with them as you please.
It's not that she's neglecting to check the pockets, it's that she's even touching them in the first place.
Obviously if you wanted them washed you'd have put them in the hamper, or laundry basket, or whatever.

Oh, and as far as the toilet seat is concerned....
You should lift it, but they shouldn't get bent if you don't put it back down and here's why:
Lifting, and then putting the seat back down requires two actions, one of which often involves using your hands.
Walking in and finding the seat up requires nothing more than simply shutting it, which can be done without touching the seat with your hands.
So worst case scenario you are both initiating only one action. (rather than one person initiating two)

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a designated "I'm going to wear those again, so don't mess with them" chair in the corner of the bedroom that I put stuff that i'm not done with. Everything else is fair game. Might be a good compromise. That, and don't leave crap in your pockets that you want back. Be super thankful that She is willing to wash your stanky a$$ underwear, too.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's that line about insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

If you know she doesn't check 'em, empty 'em.

Key to a happy home: Don't piss off HH6

Latest posts

Top Bottom