Whose Right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whose right?

• Total voters

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Repeat after me

"Woman, make sure you empty my pockets before you do the laundry!! And make sure and bring me a sammich and a beer on your way back through the kitchen!!"

Works everytime.....

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry Bud. Get used to being wrong. No matter What.

I'm surprised you wussies didnt' mention the ole SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) title.

This thread is a perfect example of how the American male has slowly been emasculated over the past 50 years.

What's sad is most of you don't even realize it. Your grandfathers and great grandfathers are turning over in their graves shaking their heads in wonder and shame.

And before any of you suggest I've never been married - in a few months it'll be 32 years of happily married bliss - blessed with 3 wonderful daughters, a son adopted 3 years ago and 7 grandkids - so far.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is my job to put the clothes I want washed in the hamper. If i put them in there with the pockets full it is my fault if they get washed. If she picks them up and washes them without my permission it is her fault. We've reached this agreement at the start. If you didnt work out this very important detail before it was a problem it is ultimately your fault.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Repeat after me

"Woman, make sure you empty my pockets before you do the laundry!! And make sure and bring me a sammich and a beer on your way back through the kitchen!!"

Works everytime.....

"And be quiet! I'm trying to watch the game!"

That's always a crowd-pleaser.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is a perfect example of how the American male has slowly been emasculated over the past 50 years.

huh???? i could have sworn in the 50s and 60s the civil rights movement also helped to advance the rights of women bc of such said male emasculation. Not to mention the whole "get me a sandwich" comes from this point in history and wayyy before that where the picture of a "perfect" household was momma in the kitchen and daddy at work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom