Whose Right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whose right?

• Total voters

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My take is, since my wife doesn't wash my stuff very often, is that if she decides to take it upon herself to wash my clothes, then she needs to verify that there is nothing in the pockets before she washes them. If she's not up to that task, then just don't wash my clothes. Of course, my take is slanted ever since my wife grabbed up a pair of my cargo shorts and washed them without noticing my CAMERA was in the pocket. WTF?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
For real?

Yep. Most days I wear a sportscoat (blazer) and trousers (no tie), about once a week I wear a suit and tie. I haven't worn a sportscoat and tie in 15 years.

For casual, I wear Polo khakis and boots and a Polo oxford or a Nat Nast or Tommy Bahama shirt and slacks.

I haven't worn a knit shirt since high school. Haven't worn sneakers outside of a gym since high school.

I'm friggin vain about my clothes and shoes/boots. It's as big a vice as guns.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. Most days I wear a sportscoat (blazer) and trousers (no tie), about once a week I wear a suit and tie. I haven't worn a sportscoat and tie in 15 years.

For casual, I wear Polo khakis and boots and a Polo oxford or a Nat Nast or Tommy Bahama shirt and slacks.

I haven't worn a knit shirt since high school. Haven't worn sneakers outside of a gym since high school.

I'm friggin vain about my clothes and shoes/boots. It's as big a vice as guns.

There are a lot of very vain people rolling around in $250-300 jeans.

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I say your both right and wrong also. If you want something washed, put it in the dirty clothes hamper. If they are just laying on the floor or on a chair, then they aren't ready to be washed. But when you do put them in the hamper, DO check your pockets yourself. She is doing your laundry, BUT she shouldn't have to check everyones pockets also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom