Whose Right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whose right?

• Total voters

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's all on the belt. If the belt is still in em, then they are still to be worn. If you take the belt out, then you surrender them to the little lady, and anything left is on you.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB, I like to imagine your style as somewhere between Boss Hog, and J.R. Ewing. Please don't disappoint me again.

Actually, it is more like Tony Soprano or a European banker; french cuffs, double breasted suits, Italian shoes, silk ties and pocket squares. I have always been a clotheshorse. I'm worse than my wife. It's a terrible vice. I could teach Cohiba a thing or two about Cuban cigars and all the accutrements (cutters, tools, Dunhill and Cartier lighters).

When I was younger, it was expensive suits and expensive boots (Lucchese, JB Hill) and I even wore a 200x beaver Stetson (I had them in white gold, silverbelly and buckskin). I also had some really awesome leather jackets with Indian beadwork, but I got too damn fat for them. I think it is sad that people in Oklahoma and now Texas, don't dress more "western."

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
huh???? i could have sworn in the 50s and 60s the civil rights movement also helped to advance the rights of women bc of such said male emasculation. Not to mention the whole "get me a sandwich" comes from this point in history and wayyy before that where the picture of a "perfect" household was momma in the kitchen and daddy at work.

Like I said most of you don't even realize you've been emasculated.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well this plan backfired I expected everyone to be in favor of me, but didn't take into accnt the "if mamma aint happy" crowd.

We've decided to compromise and if it aint in the hamper leave it alone is the new policy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom