Whurr my T-Mobile hustlaz at?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen the commercials for Cox wireless for the last month. I know it'll be offered through Sprint, so coverage should be no different, it's just a matter of devices, plans, and rates. Any idea when it's supposed to roll out
not true, the new cox wireless has no connection to sprint.
cox used to offer sprint service in thier bundle packages. the new cox wireless will be thier own service on thier own network

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well don't goto Sprint. The first of next month is when I can get a new phone and sign the two year commitent. Well I get a phone call from Sprint and they tell me I'm eligible now and I don't have to wait until the 1st of next month. I'm like are you sure, I've already been to the Sprint store and they said 1st of April. So I go back to the Sprint store and they say nope not until next month. Come to find out I'm not eligible. And if I would have renew my two year agreement when they called, I would have lost out on the discount that would have made the phone reasonable. Even the girl at the store was dumbfounded. And to boot the phone I would have picked sucks. Everyone I talked to that has one hates them. Needless to say I'm switching service to someone else. And I've been a Sprint customer since 1998. Just tired of the b.s. Want a new start and a better phone.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Peep this, Sprint service sucks.

lol, they prob wouldn take me back. i moved out of coverage area, submitted proof, they waived fee, then promptly submitted me to collections. they are still callin me about it. that was 2002. cricket is my hope. now, out at tinker in 9001 i get **** service, no 4g. i was pissed, then disappointed, then excited, now after the 12 mo thing, i say screw this! maybe i will go with virgin mobile or something.

i loved tmobiel the way they were, why they gotta f it up????

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Peep this, Sprint service sucks.

We had sprint and it did suck. If I was anywhere away from the city or interstate, I had no service. We switched to ATT. I have been very happy with them. I have TMobil for my work phone. It is a little better then Sprint, but still will not get out anywhere. I have to use my phone everyday at work because the Tmobil won't get out.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Left AT&T 7 years ago because of sh!tty service and dropped calls.... Lot a big contract in Denver because a customer believed I hung up on him. Had T-mob with zero issues sinse. I will hump to Verizon or Virgin in a heart beat. Sprint? Pffft, between Raton NM & Cheyenne WY I had reception for about 2 hours between Colo Springs and Denver.... No thanx.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ive never had sprint but a buddy of mine did and he hated sprint his problem was that they would shut his phone off if he went over his min plan his bill was never late and he called the several times but they would still turn it off every time he went over. it prolly wouldnt have been to big a deal but we travel all over the country and his phone being off made it hard to talk to his wife and four kids. he would always complain about there CS

I hate sprint with a passion, they loved to shut my phone off even if the bill wasnt due yet. I'd call and and have it turned back on and 10 mins it'd get shut off again. I am with Tmobile right now but i owe ATT/Cingular ALOT of money from a few years ago. I dont know if this will affect me or not. If it does i'm going to US cellular. We'll see what happens

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Care to elaborate? Voice service, data service, customer service?

snip
I used to be on sprint a few years ago. I switched to Cingular because the voice service was better for me (fewer dropped calls). Didn't have anything good to say about Sprint customer service but, nothing bad either. Of course, AT&T was bought by Cingular, then renamed AT&T. I stayed with them up until last year. Switched to T-Mobile last year when I got married (that was my wife's plan). Do not like T-Mobile - voice service sucks. Customer service seems friendly enough but they were completely unable to fix my voice issues. Voice service probably won't improve for me when AT&T takes T-Mobile. May switch back to Sprint...

Latest posts

Top Bottom