Why has the cook been taken off Cream of Wheat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might check the date code on those boxes.
1624836402751.png

1624836422036.png

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Photo of anyone working is demeaning to said worker. Means they don't get free stuff because someone failed to make sure they got their fair share, and yours, It just isnt fair.
Pride in productivity is wrong.
Real pride is for the vegetable soup coalition to shove unicorn sparkle up everyones southerly inspiration.
Work is for...is all our stuff made in a factory? Yeah by robots!
This is not a worker. He da boss. Mus be a racist.
41ZXDvxepPL._AC_SY580_.jpg

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
boxes just recently? This was a handsome man in cook whites. Aren't people of color good enough to even put on cereal boxes? People have gotten totally goofy all about nothing.
We live in an unimaginably jacked up world. If you are as polite as can be, watch your “p”s and “q”s, some Libtard is still going to call you a racist or a bigot. Whether they are black, gay, or whatever. I am not a racist or a bigot, heck my own daughter decided she wants to be gay, and still I don’t care! I just wish they could drop the need to segregate themselves by making sure to publicly announce who they are, and just live life instead they’re always looking for a fight. It’s just not worth my time to even try pleasing people. I just stay true to myself and family, and ignore them. They are wasting their breath if they think I’m going to treat them differently from others. No one person is better or worse than others.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Photo of anyone working is demeaning to said worker. Means they don't get free stuff because someone failed to make sure they got their fair share, and yours, It just isnt fair.
Real pride is for the vegetable soup coalition to shove unicorn sparkle up everyones southerly inspiration.
View attachment 211391
I don't buy the white man in the old-fashioned hat. I buy old-fashioned rolled oats at Walmart, generic, to save about 1 to two bucks a round box. I bought generic rice instead of the black uncle to save money too. I do like the taste and price of Hungry Jack pancake/waffle mix much better than the black aunt's.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weird... I have recent boxes and the cook is still on it?
The latest box of Cream of Wheat I bought was at Walmart a week and a half ago. Big surprise the jolly black cook was gone. He must have caught the last midnight train to Georgia. The black man was on the last box I bought several months ago. Cook or no cook, the cereal tastes about the same to me.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought the last of cook version boxes at my Neighborhood Wally-World tonight. The 1 Minute kind. I use a microwave anyway. I will definitely save this box after the cereal is gone inside it. Could be a real collector's item someday. $3.70 + tax for this box. Cream of Wheat is a treat for me at that price, not an everyday cereal. I buy generic old-fashioned rolled oats for a bowl of oatmeal which is cheaper. About $2.38 for a big round "Quaker-size" box. Oatmeal is my staple hot cereal. Generic bran flakes is my staple cold cereal. They make no generic version for cream of wheat. It's a shame. It's the end of the line for Mr. Tanchef.

Here is a stock photo:

cream.jpg

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 211391
The Quakers, I gather, were anti-slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom