Why I am against gay marriage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody is forcing anyone into a gay marriage.....those businesses that want to discriminate can discriminate. They'll just have to pay a fine for ignorance. We can call it taxing the stupid.

They are forcing bakers, florist, ministers, and photographers to participate in gay weddings even though their religious beliefs say gay marriage is a sin. Those businesses are people too and they are not paying a fine for ignorance, they are paying a fine for following their religious beliefs. Just like Muslim fundamentalist force people of other religions to pay a tax. Do you support beheading them too if they do not support gay marriage?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me guess, you are against interracial marriage too? Can a business refuse service based upon the races of the couple? If it goes against their belief system? Same song, different verse.

FWIW, I don't think you should be able to force anyone to do **** against their will. It's frankly stupid from a business perspective to deny service to gays (homosexuals are usually pretty wealthy and loose with their cash). But how would we have gotten past the separate bathrooms and water fountains of the 50s and prior without some degree of intervention?

Nice try but full of it.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Add to that list:

Polygamy will never be legalized

Marriage to children will never be legalized

And more as we have opened the floodgates of the right to pleasure above all else. Not only must it be allowed - it must be legitimized into the mainstream for all to approve - by force if necessary. The obligation to restrain ourselves for the sake of other's well being and the good of society is quickly being forgotten.

Why is consenting adults such a hard concept to understand. No, gay marriage will not ever result in the acceptance of pedophilia. Children are not and will not ever be able to consent. Neither will an animal for you beastiality folks. Just not capable of consent.

Now polygamy on the other hand has every right to exist. All the faux religious freedom to refuse service talk totally ignores several religions belief in polygamy. If you guys want to base an argument on religious freedom then why aren't you pushing for the religious freedom of polygamist religions?

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't support same sex marriage. If mormans can't have at least two wives, then two women/ men shouldn't be allowed to marry each other. Can't hold one down to bring up another

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They are forcing bakers, florist, ministers, and photographers to participate in gay weddings even though their religious beliefs say gay marriage is a sin. Those businesses are people too and they are not paying a fine for ignorance, they are paying a fine for following their religious beliefs. Just like Muslim fundamentalist force people of other religions to pay a tax. Do you support beheading them too if they do not support gay marriage?

Businesses are not people. And yes if don't don't support gay marriage you should have your head chopped off or pay the stupid tax.

I've said it before....when the lights go out anyone could be gay. Look up studies or surveys of oral or anal sex. The numbers are eye opening. It's not rocket science to look at the numbers of Christians who've had oral or anal sex.

People who've have oral or analsex have a right to be married, gender doesn't matter.

Norman681

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think people should be able to refuse service to someone for any reason. If they don't want money from queers, blacks, Hispanics, freaks, ugly people, whites, whatever it's their loss of income. Good grief. If someone doesn't want to help you shake the dust off your sandals and go on about your business. Someone will take your money and be happy about it.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Businesses are not people. And yes if don't don't support gay marriage you should have your head chopped off or pay the stupid tax.

I've said it before....when the lights go out anyone could be gay. Look up studies or surveys of oral or anal sex. The numbers are eye opening. It's not rocket science to look at the numbers of Christians who've had oral or anal sex.

People who've have oral or analsex have a right to be married, gender doesn't matter.

Speak for yourself there lurk. If the lights are out and I feel a hairy appendage, I'm out.

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why is consenting adults such a hard concept to understand. No, gay marriage will not ever result in the acceptance of pedophilia. Children are not and will not ever be able to consent. Neither will an animal for you beastiality folks. Just not capable of consent.

This argument against same-sex marriage has always worried me. It demonstrates that people who equate consenting adults to non-consenting children or animals have no idea what consent means, and probably should not be left alone around children or animals.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Businesses are people. As a former small business person I can attest to it. My business was not run by some machine, it was everyday people running it. And yes I turned down business if it went against my beliefs. Heck I turned down being a supplier to the UN because I do not believe in bribes and kickbacks, and I told them so.

And the sentence in bold says just a whole lot about you.

For the record, I have never said polygamy should be illegal but I do think it is a stupid man that wants more then one honey-do list. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom