Why no shut down in 1968 ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not sure how serious you are but I have had some thoughts that might be ridiculous but might not be. I know China was having a bad financial situation with huge drops in GDP, new tariffs, problems with Hong Kong and Taiwan, and no telling what else. This Chinese virus thing pretty much effed up everyone else in the entire world so that they are no worse off than any of the rest of us.

Probably absurd, but I would not put it past them. They need to be hammered by the entire world for this global disaster !

They have been investing heavily in everything USA for a long time, and as the prices of everything fell last month, guess who was there to buy more. The amount of foreign owned farm land in the US is staggering imo.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a show on PBS the other day talking about this. Africa- All transportation infrastructure, All cell towers, All water purification systems, Food imports, Etc. Chinese owed or Chinese financed. They were talking about what could happen if they can't make their payment due to covid19. Europe same thing. US- Chinese are buying oil pipeline co's. meat processors, farmland, Taking over operating Ports and turnpikes.
They are taking over quietly all around you.
Because all Big Business is on the stock exchange they don't have to "BUY" the whole company. Just enough stock to influence the decision makers to do what they want.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It killed a hundred thousand Americans in 18 months without social distancing measures.
This current thing will kill that many within three.
And let’s just face it. I’m
ambivalent about this situation.
Dead people are just dead people unless I’m one of them.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't around so I don't remember, but I have a good idea why. The internet didn't exist, MSM didn't have a slant, Walter Cronkite was focused on Vietnam, the WHO didn't work as a Chinese operative and 50% of the US population wasn't scared of their own fart or shadow like today??
Perfect answer. You nailed it

Latest posts

Top Bottom