Why we gotta have this forum-on-forum hate?: Thread about okshooters on opencarry.org

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yo, I think I'm the only one that goes over the top flaming the OC'ers so lets just set that straight. I'm glad the OC law passed. Now just use a major dose of common sense and Open Carry where it is logical and needed. Going to the store for a gallon of milk doesn't call for strapping on the Josey Wales gunslinger rig. Heading out for a hike in the woods where wild things roam, yep, that would call for going full tactical. That's my reasoned, intelligent, logical argument.

Last edited:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good grief ... WTF is wrong with people?!?!!??! So what if somebody doesn't agree with you and says so on the ****ing internet?!?!? Way to show some maturity ... Go over to yet another internet forum and ***** about it. I swear ... and you guys ***** about women and their hormonal issues ... ****ing crybabies ...

You know, it scares the **** outta me that some of you dolts strap on a gun every day ...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good grief ... WTF is wrong with people?!?!!??! So what if somebody doesn't agree with you and says so on the ****ing internet?!?!? Way to show some maturity ... Go over to yet another internet forum and ***** about it. I swear ... and you guys ***** about women and their hormonal issues ... ****ing crybabies ...

You know, it scares the **** outta me that some of you dolts strap on a gun every day ...

Hey.... I don't strap one on all that often anymore. :( Mostly a "truck-gun" kinda guy, unfortunately.

However, today I did OC at my hotel and IHOP in Tulsa and to and from 2A Shooting Center (God, that .22 ammo was high!).

No one said a word about it, and my poor wittle ego is just CRUSHED that no one acknowledged my pure awesomeness and crime-stopping power and obvious virility due to my 1911.

fml

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey.... I don't strap one on all that often anymore. :( Mostly a "truck-gun" kinda guy, unfortunately.

However, today I did OC at my hotel and IHOP in Tulsa and to and from 2A Shooting Center (God, that .22 ammo was high!).

No one said a word about it, and my poor wittle ego is just CRUSHED that no one acknowledged my pure awesomeness and crime-stopping power and obvious virility due to my 1911.

fml

:) You know I adore you, right?? :heart:

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yo, I think I'm the only one that goes over the top flaming the OC'ers so lets just set that straight. I'm glad the OC law passed. Now just use a major dose of common sense and Open Carry where it is logical and needed. Going to the store for a gallon of milk doesn't call for strapping on the Josey Wales gunslinger rig. Heading out for a hike in the woods where wild things roam, yep, that would call for going full tactical. That's my reasoned, intelligent, logical argument.

What is the difference between going to the store concealed and going to the store open? You have to take your cc holster with gun, extra ammo , your edc light, and your edc knife. How exactly is that different than carrying the same thing openly? BTW at what point in time did honest men start having to hide their guns? We have had the discussion, in the warrior cop threads, that criminals have never changed. So why did the way law abiding citizens carry change?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most of us do have lives. In fact, I am unaware of any undead members, but Hell, we are a welcoming bunch. We don't mind zombies and vampires as long as they are pro 2A and love America.

Well, we ARE a little melodramatic here, but it's our time of the month.

Again, you seem to be missing the point. Yes, just as there are people here FOR open carry, there are people who are against open carry. Just as some in the OC crowd feel passionately that somehow people who CC are somehow hurting our collective gun rights by refusing to OC, there are some folks who CC who think people who OC are hurting our rights. It's called being an American. We HAVE the right to disagree with one another.

Some of the other comments are just sarcastic ball busting. You've been around long enough to know that's what we all do best.

Accusing VeggieMeat of manipulating statistics is kind of surprising. Why would he do that? This is just not some big deal.

"Reasoned, logic, and intelligent discussion?" Bro, you do know where you are right? I mean, you can hope and dream, but you can't expect miracles. It would be contrary to the natural order of life for us to produce a thread without sarcasm on OSA. It would be the equivalent of being able to turn lead into gold or flying around on a magic carpet.

Listen to the JB, he is getting wiser in his old age.

Latest posts

Top Bottom