Winter gas bill from hell: Oklahomans face paying $1.4bn over snowstorm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I NEVER wanted and total electric house. Thought they were ridiculous. Some things are better being gas, instead of electric.

Then, I run into ONG. The most corrupt, idiotic run, customer screwing outfit ever created. They are worse than EPA and IRS combined.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I've been on the fence about liking our house being total electric. This makes it a bit better. I know its only a mother of time till electricity prices get out of hand.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah my gas bill has doubled this year compared to the years past even last year during the cold snap my bill was 1/2 what it was this year for the same time frame with no cold weather and i havent used 1/2 the gas i usually do.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a wood burning insert in my fireplace.
I have not had Gas heat on in weeks.
I harvest wood during the summer with summer storms breaking trees I usually have plenty to burn.
Piedmont area there are houses being built and on my way home from getting ammo cans from a member here.
I stopped by the new homes being built and asked if I could take some of the trash wood.

The answer was a big yes take all you want.
My Corolla was packed to the gills.
Still burning it.
The wood that is not the Corolla.

Many here do not have the wood burning option.
That would suck.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reading the story, we are the fourth largest producer of gas in the nation and 3rd in poverty. The commissioners and leaders are in bed with who they are suppose to regulate. Campaign contributions…Our yellow belly republicans selling out. Go figure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom