Would you shop any business didn’t support your beliefs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you boycott a business that didn’t support your beliefs

• Would you boycott a business that didn’t support your beliefs

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The real question is where would someone who doesn't beleive in capitalism shop?
🤔
Funny you should ask. A week and a half ago we were in Taos. I wanted coffee. I head to coffee shop centrally located in artsy-fartsy main square. Order a dark roast, and browse the pamphlets and cards they have on sale/display/freebies there at the window. All the usual hippie/homo/wearetheworld BS you'd expect, and several ranting screeds against capitalism.

I really wanted to ask the owner what their business model was if they were so anti-capitalist, but I'm sure the teenager that handed me my coffee was not the owner.

My guess is the owner is a very pro-capitalist, un-American cousin to a global financier, profiting off of stupid young folks with ridiculous ideals.

The coffee was good.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny you should ask. A week and a half ago we were in Taos. I wanted coffee. I head to coffee shop centrally located in artsy-fartsy main square. Order a dark roast, and browse the pamphlets and cards they have on sale/display/freebies there at the window. All the usual hippie/homo/wearetheworld BS you'd expect, and several ranting screeds against capitalism.

I really wanted to ask the owner what their business model was if they were so anti-capitalist, but I'm sure the teenager that handed me my coffee was not the owner.

My guess is the owner is a very pro-capitalist, un-American cousin to a global financier, profiting off of stupid young folks with ridiculous ideals.

The coffee was good.
There use so be an anarchist coffee shop in seattle, they went out of business. They billed themself as a place for community organizing and we had a few right-wing pro gun meet ups there. I mean we do hate the government...

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The coffee was good.
About the same thing for the tree-huggers that use paper towels, Kleenex, and TP to wipe their butt. Total save the environment attitude as long as they aren't inconvenienced about it :laugh6:

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Consumers have far more POWER than we realize, as the Bud Light feasco proves! We don't have to put up, or go along with anything we don't want to, not even Crooked Politicians, and their lap dog news media!! If enough Americans would stand up, and be counted, we could actually take our, once great nation back, and have a country we can BE PROUD OF!!!! DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THAT? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION, WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, AND DEMAND VIDEO SERVALENCE IN ALL POLLING AND VOTE, COUNT FACULTIES, EVERYWHERE!! When the lottery prize get high, they sell literally hundreds of millions of tickets! When someone wins it, they can tell who won, where the winning ticket was sold, what time it was sold, and what the winner had for breakfast, in 5 minutes, and we can't get election results in several days if they have to do a lot of creative counting, to get the desired results!! This CRAP only happens because we the American People allow it!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom