Would you shop any business didn’t support your beliefs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you boycott a business that didn’t support your beliefs

• Would you boycott a business that didn’t support your beliefs

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So being a gun page I wondering how many of you would patronize a business that had a no firearm sign on the door? How many of you would enter a business that had a sign that said we support those who kneel during the national anthem? Or are there any other beliefs that you have who would prohibit you from patronizing a business because it didn’t support your beliefs?

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem is being in a small town you are limited. Do I like to give Walmart my money? No. But sometimes I'm stuck. Do I like the idea of getting stuff from China? No. But when I can get something for $50 compared to $200 for the exact same job I will take the China stuff. I'm not in the construction business so for me to get a $10 tool from Harbor Freight that I will only use once or twice a year makes more sense.

ETA: Unless the sign for no guns carries no legal weight then I ignore them.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dicks sporting goods is off limits to me, they took a stand that’s 180 out of my beliefs, local donut shop “glazed and confused” in Yukon has been very public about supporting those that kneel during the anthem, local Langston has no guns sign on the door (Yukon) but has tons of pro gun shirts on the wall for sale. These are the types of businesses I refuse to patronize because I can’t support a business that stands 18 degrees from my beliefs.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dicks sporting goods is off limits to me, they took a stand that’s 180 out of my beliefs, local donut shop “glazed and confused” in Yukon has been very public about supporting those that kneel during the anthem, local Langston has no guns sign on the door (Yukon) but has tons of pro gun shirts on the wall for sale. These are the types of businesses I refuse to patronize because I can’t support a business that stands 18 degrees from my beliefs.
Yeah, I forgot about dicks, but to be honest, I’ve never considered them a real sporting goods store. That store is for people that shoot 6.5 creedmore and wear sitka hunting clothes. 🤣

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So being a gun page I wondering how many of you would patronize a business that had a no firearm sign on the door? How many of you would enter a business that had a sign that said we support those who kneel during the national anthem? Or are there any other beliefs that you have who would prohibit you from patronizing a business because it didn’t support your beliefs?

I'd wager everyone here does in some way, whether they know it or not. But some businesses do cross the line with me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom