Would you shop any business didn’t support your beliefs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you boycott a business that didn’t support your beliefs

• Would you boycott a business that didn’t support your beliefs

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I totally support their RIGHT, but that doesn't mean I will monetarily support the business.

Want to have a peaceful parade, I support your right to parade. I will not attend the parade. 2 totally seperate issues.

I had a business. Had political candidates wanting to put up posters in my windows.

All were told, "NO".

Whether I supported the candidate or not it wasn't a matter of business and I wouldn't alienate half of paying customers, many of whom would no longer be customers. I did not speak politics or religion with customers.

When a business decides to take a political or religious stance, they deserve the repercussions they receive.

Other side of the coin, Hobby Lobby and Chick-Fil-A, took a stance and have received the same treatment.

By contrast though, if you drive along Highway 152 east of Mustang, you can see that Hobby Lobby keeps expanding their warehouse spaces.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree but when businesses train their employees because I am white, I am automatically a systemic racist.

I am telling you right now, the more they push that agenda, the more racist I become. If I see any TV program that openly promotes anything that goes against my beliefs, I will not watch it even if I have enjoyed the program in the past. There was a show last night on PBS that had wo men kissing. Automatic turn off and never again.
“More” racist. That’s telling

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By contrast though, if you drive along Highway 152 east of Mustang, you can see that Hobby Lobby keeps expanding their warehouse spaces.

It's easy to make money when all you sell is cruddy Chinese import goods at crazy markups to bored suburban housewives.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's easy to make money when all you sell is cruddy Chinese import goods at crazy markups to bored suburban housewives.
Man that’s the truth, their profit margins are horrifying. It’s really slimy how they interject religion into it too, you would think there would be more people raising a fuss.

Also, anyone remember buying war trophies?

Latest posts

Top Bottom