Would you shop any business didn’t support your beliefs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you boycott a business that didn’t support your beliefs

• Would you boycott a business that didn’t support your beliefs

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what do MY beliefs have to do with anyone else's?
unless I'm sooo weak in my beliefs that I need to have a support system of friends because I'm sooo weak minded?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depends on what those beliefs are and what "does not support" means. I no longer go to Dick's nor will I ever shop there. They actively are using their money to support infringing upon the 2nd Amendment. Target is easy, they would allow biological men in women's rest rooms, that is another store I will never shop at and my wife and I stopped shopping there several years back as a result. Bud Light is a bit different, but why would I buy there goods if they think I want to support the trans agenda or would like to drink out of a beer can that has a picture of a whiny little confused boy on it. I think that many companies have gone to far and want to cram their "belief system" down our throats. Those are the companies I reject.

If there's a "no gun" sign on a store front I will still shop there. I carry concealed and it is a slap in their face that the law allows for it. If they ever catch wind that I have a firearm on me and ask me to leave I will no longer shop there as well.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The difference in employee attitudes is true.

We were in TSC, 2 years ago, kid at checkout was under 25, 6'2" 250 and whining the entire time about how it was, how little they paid and the manager mistreated them. He was looking for another job.

I told him that we were hiring. He laughed, "I'm looking for more money, not work my ass off."

We had bought a 50# bag of dog food, a bag of chicken feed and 2 bags of horse feed, i am pulling an O2 bottle. He never asks if we need help. We are the only ones in the store. Wif asked him for help and he picks up intercom and calls the manager.

I had a long conversation with the manager as he loaded. The manager is a good guy. He does have an employee problem, though.

Atwood’s employees are 1000 times more helpful.
He sounds like the little entitled sheep we have been nurturing for decades. He is a product of his environment and desperately needs a United States Army or Marine Corps attitude adjustment.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
what do MY beliefs have to do with anyone else's?
unless I'm sooo weak in my beliefs that I need to have a support system of friends because I'm sooo weak minded?
I agree but when businesses train their employees because I am white, I am automatically a systemic racist.

I am telling you right now, the more they push that agenda, the more racist I become. If I see any TV program that openly promotes anything that goes against my beliefs, I will not watch it even if I have enjoyed the program in the past. There was a show last night on PBS that had wo men kissing. Automatic turn off and never again.

Last edited:

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It depends on how "public" they are with their beliefs. If they proudly proclaim "We're banning all guns in this store!" then I'll go somewhere else. If they quietly put up a sign that I can just walk past, I'll still buy what I need. Neither (Republican or Democrat) party supports my beliefs, so personally I don't care who donates to whom because the 2 main parties are 2 sides of the same coin (In my opinion)

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lucky for me I am not a Bud Lite or much of any Bud products fan, so not drinking their stuff is no big deal- Nike gets a no for anything new, but I have some clothing, gifts from the kids mostly that I go ahead and wear. And yes, if a company wants to cram something down my throat- I avoid them. To many choices for a must have on any one company's products. And a lot of China stuff is low quality, so decide if the price is worth the poor quality. I work at avoiding China stuff. If a local business has a no gun sign up, I usually go somewhere else. No one has the only thing out there anymore.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's why I don't watch pro football. They have their political viewpoint and I have mine. When they make their politics part of the game, I express MY opinion by not supporting their sport.
Exactly what I am talking about. They disrespected this country so I turned them off. Tons of free time now,

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on what those beliefs are and what "does not support" means. I no longer go to Dick's nor will I ever shop there. They actively are using their money to support infringing upon the 2nd Amendment. Target is easy, they would allow biological men in women's rest rooms, that is another store I will never shop at and my wife and I stopped shopping there several years back as a result. Bud Light is a bit different, but why would I buy there goods if they think I want to support the trans agenda or would like to drink out of a beer can that has a picture of a whiny little confused boy on it. I think that many companies have gone to far and want to cram their "belief system" down our throats. Those are the companies I reject.

If there's a "no gun" sign on a store front I will still shop there. I carry concealed and it is a slap in there face that the law allows for it. If they ever catch wind that I have a firearm on me and ask me to leave I will no longer shop there as well.
If a business wants to be gun free and they have metal detectors on the doors and armed security, then I'm their huckleberry. If they just want me defenseless because it makes their management or insurer all warm and fuzzy, then what they don't know won't hurt them. If I am doing my job as a concealed carrier how would they know?

Latest posts

Top Bottom