Wtf???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sooooo glad I've got my son in a private Christian school where they don't have to fool with this crap and they actually care about the info they spew.

Jeez...

Yeah, the last 2 years my last 2 were in school they did the online studies from home and worked full time jobs. Those two were so much better off after they left the traditional classroom ... None of my kids did very well sitting still while someone else tried to tell them what to think ... Imagine that?!? LOL I'd have given anything if I could have home-schooled them but it just wasn't in the cards for us ... :( Still ... they turned out okay in spite of being raised by a crazy woman! :D

Blade

Marksman
Reaction score
Check this out,

image.jpg

CastleB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell, even if they go to private school when they get to college there is a lot of brain washing bull stuff there TOO!
My son was in public school growing up. Now he is in college and the crap that he comes home with from his professors ....... Unreal !!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell, even if they go to private school when they get to college there is a lot of brain washing bull stuff there TOO!
My son was in public school growing up. Now he is in college and the crap that he comes home with from his professors ....... Unreal !!

Agreed... but with a solid foundation, hopefully he will be able to weed through the BS, spout the crap they want you to regurgitate without buying into it and have the ability to read/learn/think for himself...

CastleB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is a smart guy and level headed. BUT, He has a considerable amount of white guilt (for lack of a better term), that has been getting stronger and stronger with every visit we have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom