You folks allow folks from Tx in here ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a bunch of Okies, some even taught me how to use a Oklahoma credit card ( Siphon Hose) a long time ago... Question is : Do you allow Lone Star people in here ?

Only during years when OU beats all the Big 12 TX teams....you might try again next year now that Mike Stoops is back! Just kidding. Welcome to the insanity!

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Native Texan here - come on in the water's fine.

If you throw out the mega-cities in Texas, there's not much difference between TX and OK.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He said he knows JB, not that he's friends with him. Maybe he knows him - from across the aisle? :wink2:

Well, that may be very disconcerting. And only as side note to all of this, I had jury duty this last week, and after going through the metal detectors, etc., when I finally got through I saw so many suits in there (lawyers), I wanted to go home and do a full scrub down in the shower. But, then I am an old guy, and JB knows what I mean. Yal'll have a great weekend, which my first half was spent taking names just to get out on a range, but that is another story, and I think Perplexed is understanding of what I say.
Lone Wolf and to those who don't know that is for Lone Wolf, OK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom