You Know You're a ********* if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate even the factory ones. With my 22 mile one way commute, mostly in the dark, when one of them comes my way, my brights come on, and stay on.
I'm blinded for several seconds, even when looking at the white line on the right side of the road to prevent looking dirctly into the lights.

were you the one i passed this morning on 177 with the brights on??

GlockedandLoaded

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have shut my lights off in this situation before, when driving a big truck.

So what I'm hearing, is that it ticks you off that you drive a low riding car that lets normal vehicles blind you when you're in front of them?

I drive a BMW with the sport package, so I know about riding low.

woot + 1 for the BMW

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are a ********* if..;

You park in a handicap spot and... your only handicap is being FAT!!!!
You pull out in front of me thinking that I can stop on a dime because I drive a big truck or you are too stupid to judge distance! Let's see, 40mph and 6,000 lbs. equals... Wow, maybe I have found a way to fix stupid!

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Re: You Know You're a ********* if.....

...you are in the left lane and somebody is "tailgating" you.

:thumb:

Quoted for truth.:respect:

I despise the people who drive in "parade formation". Right next to the guy in the right lane. Going, oh I don't know, one mile per millennium faster than that guy in the right lane.

As for HIDs, if your car wasn't sold that way, don't put them on! Unless, of course, you are willing to pony up for actual HID housings.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate even the factory ones. With my 22 mile one way commute, mostly in the dark, when one of them comes my way, my brights come on, and stay on.
I'm blinded for several seconds, even when looking at the white line on the right side of the road to prevent looking dirctly into the lights.

Like I said before, I don't mind when candle burners give my the their big boy lights. Once mine come on I can't even tell theirs are on at all. Pretty obvious who loses there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom