Your cell phone is listening to you when it is OFF!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. People don't realize that they pretty much give blanket permissions when the use apps on their phones. Just click-click-click-YAY!!! I can post my boring life to Instacrap now!

I've never downloaded an app in my life. Don't even know for sure how. So somehow they are able to search your phone from the moment you by it. I never download updates either.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now let's all stop and think for a moment. The NSA has long monitored every single transaction/search/website that virtually every single American uses/does (thank you not so Patriot act). Couple this with the cell phone listening thnig, then throw red flag laws into the mix and what do you have? I'll leave the answer up to your imaginations.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now let's all stop and think for a moment. The NSA has long monitored every single transaction/search/website that virtually every single American uses/does (thank you not so Patriot act). Couple this with the cell phone listening thnig, then throw red flag laws into the mix and what do you have? I'll leave the answer up to your imaginations.
LOL, I doubt anyone is interested in listening to you or I. paranoia is a stinky cologne

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, I doubt anyone is interested in listening to you or I. paranoia is a stinky cologne
Doesn't matter if they are interested in you or not or if you are doing anything wrong or not. The government has no right to listen to you. When we surrender any part of our rights we will never see them returned to us. Patriot act being a perfect example.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if they are interested in you or not or if you are doing anything wrong or not. The government has no right to listen to you. When we surrender any part of our rights we will never see them returned to us. Patriot act being a perfect example.
I know what you meant and I agree. I'm just saying, they have no reason to wiretap me unless intel gives them a red flag that I'm a terrorist or planing a mass killing otherwise. I dont like the Patriot act either or the expansion of it by Obama but if it fact they are only surveilling probable high crime behavior, I guess part of me say okay, thats fine as long as thats all.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem is they are spying on everyone. It is documented that George Bush told Clapper and the NSA turn everything that is pointed at the rest of the world on the USA and its citizens. That is not okay under any circumstances.

When the Republican presidential nominee is being listened to by the government that is not okay. Here are a couple examples of the government getting it very wrong with the common man.

https://oklahoman.com/article/2978702/wrongly-accused-man-settles-bomb-suit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Jewell

Latest posts

Top Bottom