Your favorite cologne

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in school, we were all over something georgio armani made, can't remember the name but we all called it panty-dropper...

The last decade or so, I've smelled like the sweet sulfuric smell of gun powder... Much to the distain of TSA

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In 8th grade I think it was Polo. Before moving to Oklahoma I liked " unforgivable ", now that i live in oklahoma, i would say OFF deep woods.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what it is properly called, but I'm one that thinks perfume/calone smells nasty. I actually have an adversion to it.

I can't stand cologne or most perfumes. Cologne on a dude makes me think 'Jager, brah', 'creepy old rich guy who dates 18-year-olds' or 'creepy old poor guy who buys cologne out of the truck stop bathrooms, wears track suits, and is known by his first name by all day shift strippers'. I bathe frequently, launder my clothes, and wash my hair so I don't see a point. Pretty sure perfumes came into fashion in medieval Europe when people didn't bathe and poured their poop out the window onto the streets.

Most perfumes on a woman remind me of the old ladies at potluck dinners when I was a kid. Or my great aunt, whose perfume you can smell in your living room before she rings the front doorbell. I've never smelled a perfume and though "mmm, sexy!". I think Gertrude with the casserole and girdle. Luckily most girls my age usually smell like some kind of fruit now if they smell like anything. I can do fruit smells. Old ladies don't smell like fruit.

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In college my normal colognes were....Jim Beam, Keystone or Coors Light, and occasionly cheap vodka.....Funny I never remember putting any of it on I would wake up late for class and some how it had already been applied :D

Stuff gave me a real bad headache so tried to quit using the stuff so much

Never was one for cologne...Girlfriend got me some for xmas last year. I wear it sometimes when we go out since she likes it. I am indifferent

Latest posts

Top Bottom