YouTubeTV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems YTTV and Disney were not able to agree, so ESPN and local ABC stations are dropped. Maybe things get worked out, but what are some of you doing, especially for the local coverage? I would rather not go back to an antenna just to get KOCO.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't give Google (youtube) a penny if they paid me a dime in return. At our house we have Tivos to record our shows, Amazon Fire tv which lets us get all the streaming shows via a hack, and antenna for local stuff because Tornadoes don't run on a 5 minute delay.
Total cost for TV per month = 0.00, Internet is 79.99

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems YTTV and Disney were not able to agree, so ESPN and local ABC stations are dropped. Maybe things get worked out, but what are some of you doing, especially for the local coverage? I would rather not go back to an antenna just to get KOCO.

I'm hoping they work something out, but since it's bowl season I'll find some way to watch the handful of bowls I want to see. Might go with a roku stick with the 30 day trial of FUBO TV as a back up way to watch ESPN.

We switched from DirecTV to YouTubeTV because we were tired of the signal fade during storms and have been really happy until this contract dispute. I haven't heard good things about Hulu Live TV so I don't know that I'd consider that at all.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't even consider anything that concerns the mouse...
That's a valid statement, but it seems that the "Mouse" has bought up more and more in the entertainment world, and I'd rather just not stop enjoying what I enjoy, just because I dislike some of the things the Corp has said and supports.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't watch KOCO, but for ESPN, I've been using the ESPN+ app. I run it during College FBall season and then for College Bball and then let it expire.

That does suck about YouTube TV and the Disney spat. I see why though, Disney has hitler syndrome and is trying to push the bundle they offer. My guess is YouTube TV wont be the last.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am new to all this, been using 5-6 mb/s 30Gig/mo max cell phone internet for 20 years, now have fiber to the house at 900mb/sec and no limits. I should have added I had been using DirectTV and cancelled it off. Now trying to figure out all this streaming stuff. Purchased Ruko TV's but needing a few more channels. Anyone out here looked at Vidgo? Seems to cover most of my interests and just month to month.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom