Zumer Sports

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This isn't really "tactical gear" but I wanted to plug this place because they sell pretty unique items. The weird thing is, I thought this would be a cool idea and was googling to see if I could find the material to make my own wallet out of basketball material (and as it turns out, someone already makes stuff like that).

http://zumersport.com/index.php

If you like sports, its a pretty cool place to pick up wallets/bags/portfolios/etc. made from actual football/basketball/baseball/vollyball/soccer synthetic leather. They even make fuzzy tennis material (and at one time, had yellow soft-ball synthetic leather).

[Broken External Image] [Broken External Image]

I put an order in for a checkbook (woman's wallet) for the wife, some wallets for my kids and myself (football/basketball leather) and some slap-bracelets for the kids.

They're pretty cool actually. Can't comment on how rugged they are because I just started using the wallet (I got an unmarked basketball and football one for me to use - I'm using the Basketball one for now), but they appear to be well-constructed. The wallets come with a flip-out ID holder (with clear front), 9 credit-card holders, and a clear picture-holder (with 4 sleeves)

Shipping was pretty fast too (I think 2-3 days from the time I ordered to my door).

Anywho - they're pretty cool and I just thought I'd pass their info along since I'm fairly happy with everything so far.

I'll report after a few weeks as to how this wallet is holding up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom