Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m new to tiktok, and I don’t doubt it’s a chinese platform. However, the guy that posted the video is a scruffy mullet wearing redneck that sounded like he’s probably from South Carolina, and he said the recipe came from a buddy who’s a US army vet.:anyone:
tictok steals your information and gives it to the CHICOMS. It's a very invasive platform for privacy, which little exists currently.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most is already in the freezer but mama made me a big pot of homemade chili and vegetable soup yesterday and I had a bowl of chili tonight with crackers......and yes, I like beans in my chili and I prefer crackers over cornbread with it.

View attachment 442745
try eating that with scoop fritos - you will never go back

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment IMG_5407.jpeg
Made some 3-2-1 ribs; Mustard binder & rub; smoke on the grates of a pellet grill @225 for 3 hours; pull place on foil, add a bunch of apple juice and bbq sauce mix; wrap and cook 2 more hours @225; pull unwrap and smear with a mix of BBQ sauce, brown sugar, and honey. Cook uncovered another hour.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My version of an Okie ‘stir fry’…

IMG_2296.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our county steer show is in two weeks which is a month early, so I’m making an effort to clean out the freezers before this year’s meat is ready. I made a batch of jerky with beef cutlets last week, and I put another batch on the dehydrator this morning. I smoked chicken quarters yesterday evening, and I put a brisket on the smoker this morning.
IMG_0465.jpeg

IMG_0464.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom