It's time to remove my wedding ring.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy cow! This drama is still going on?!?:scratch:

I know for a fact these little nippers will cut off a wedding ring. Go to Lowe’s or Ace hardware and get a set and problem solved… :rolleyes2
IMG_0706.jpeg

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is titanium and they told me when I got it that I shouldn't ever expect to cut it off with any kind of snips. Lost it, found it, then quit wearing it altogether. Hated wearing a ring. Still have a weird callous under that finger and it's been years.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy cow! This drama is still going on?!?:scratch:

I know for a fact these little nippers will cut off a wedding ring. Go to Lowe’s or Ace hardware and get a set and problem solved… :rolleyes2
View attachment 472349
Can you come do it? My toenails need a good trimming too.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My fat finger is causing me some pain. I've tried liquid soap, soaking hand in iced water and using dental floss. If I had a Dremel I'm sure I could cut it off. Mind you, I've been wanting to do this the past year, but have been putting it off.
Call a fire dept. They’ll have a ring saw, or an ambulance, fire will do it for free.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
or an ox-acet torch.....or plasma cutter.....chisel and hammer......4-1/2" grinder.....band saw.....milling machine......so many ways...so few fingers.....
Don't have an oxy-acet torch, any more. Got stolen with a bunch of other stuff years ago. No recovery on any of it. Still can't afford to replace it. Do still have the gas bottles, and a air-acetyliene Turbo Torch for brazing, and a oxy-propane torch I got in Turkey about 40 years ago, but have never enough tried to use. No plasma cutter yet, either... whaaaa! :cry11:
best way to cook gizzards! Pressure cooked with Lard!!!
Nope. Put them in a cast iron skillet, with a can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup poured over them, in a 400°F oven for about an hour.

Though French fries fried in lard are the best! And pie crust made with lard. If you have trouble finding lard to cook with, look for "Manteca" in the Hispanic foods section of your grocery store. Malwart carries it there...

Latest posts

Top Bottom