picked up my ccp and was harassed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superA

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:P Now why in the world would you go and do something sensible like that?? :rotflmao:

Badge Bunny, in the paste two days you have mentioned getting worked up over "ass hats" these are things that someone has posted on this forum that has sent you into anger. Now, I am having a hard time believing that you would be so calm and collected if I walked up to you on the street and started harassing you about owning a gun or how you were not suited to be a cop because of something I had seen you do that may have been stupid. Now consider that maybe I am a Federal agent and can if I choose, whether it be getting worked up over "ass hats" on the internet or just having a bad day personally, if I want to press charges against you or lock you up for a bit because I have a badge that out ranks yours. Would you just go home and laugh it off while watching the boob tube and eating your burger?

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Super -
Why are YOU getting so worked up about how calm other people might be in that situation? Are you trying to pick internet fights?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Badge Bunny, in the paste two days you have mentioned getting worked up over "ass hats" these are things that someone has posted on this forum that has sent you into anger. Now, I am having a hard time believing that you would be so calm and collected if I walked up to you on the street and started harassing you about owning a gun or how you were not suited to be a cop because of something I had seen you do that may have been stupid. Now consider that maybe I am a Federal agent and can if I choose, whether it be getting worked up over "ass hats" on the internet or just having a bad day personally, if I want to press charges against you or lock you up for a bit because I have a badge that out ranks yours. Would you just go home and laugh it off while watching the boob tube and eating your burger?

Love how you pick and chose what to glean from my posts. :rotflmao::rotflmao: Reading is fundamental, asshat. I am not a LEO and there is a very good reason for it. I couldn't handle morons like you every damned day.

Believe what you want, there is a time and a place for every battle. I have said it before and I will say it again, the side of the road is very rarely, if ever, the time or the place.

Thank you for playing. Have a nice day.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think what he might be trying to say is that as civilians we are obligeted to a point to engage law enforforcement officials in these "conversations" because they to do have a certain amount of power to weild. Generally speaking, if a cop is talking to you about something the he or she feels is official and you decided that it's not and walk away and the LEO decides you are resisting or impedeing his "investigation" he or she can wreck your afternoon. If this sort of thing happens between two civilians things probably do go very differently most of the time. For example, if you walk in the out door at walmart and the door greater chooses to lecture you about it most of us would tell him to shove it and move on. Taking this direction with LEO woud not be so easy I suspect. What's good for the goose is good for the gander IMHO and if a person, badge or not, is being a ********* they should be treated accordingly.

This is only my opinion and not bashing of anyone. We all know individuals that have less than no people skills and the presence or lack of a badge does not change this.

Ack

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a simple way to clear up this type of misunderstanding. Ask the officer that's lecturing you, "am I under arrest or otherwise being detained?" If he says no then tell him you're done talking to him and walk away. If he says yes and you don't think he has a good reason for detaining you then it's time to get worked up and worry about filing complaints, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom