totally creeped out part deux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so I am the last to leave my house in the mornings(wife and I are the only ones who live here) and usually the first to return in the evening. so this morning I do the same routine as always ,put dog in kennel in living room,turn out lights walk out into garage and push garage door opener button get in truck and leave.

come home around 3pm, drive into garage and walk in house.
utility room light is on,dining room light is on and living room light is on ,I call my wife and ask did you come home sometime today? nope. I let dog out of kennel and instead of running to the back door to be let out to go pee as always he runs through house sniffing every room. I follow and discover oven light is on ,but oven isn't. then I see an empty package of cheese slices and empty package of bologna that we had not opened yet sitting on kitchen counter.

I call wife again and begin searching house, she calls the only other 2 people with keys and nada. I find nothing else disturbed no doors unlocked ,windows all secured no clue to point of entry.now i'm not sure what to do.may set some game cams around.

what say you OSA?

Did you make sure the garage door closed when you left? Was it open when you returned home?

jacque1282

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would start by changing the locks. Best Buy sells some interior surveillance cameras that are easy to hide, but you may be able to find some cheaper elsewhere. If you've got a place for a game camera, go for it, but they can be pretty noticeable sometimes. And even if you don't think there is anyone getting into the attic and staying there, you could put a padlock on it just to be safe. It'd be an inexpensive way to help keep the creeps out. It kinda sounds like someone may have tested the water today just to see if they could get in and what they were facing on the inside, and then apparently got hungry.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Setup a game cam watching the kitchen. If they ate the whole package of bologna and cheese.........they may not be back for a while! No way I could hide in a crawl space or attic after that meal all night with out having to take a dump either :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom