TRAILBOSS POWDER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Non production powder for old loads. Anybody who buys a single pound is just putting off the inevitable. Go buy the stuff that's available and get on with it.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Non production powder for old loads. Anybody who buys a single pound is just putting off the inevitable. Go buy the stuff that's available and get on with it.
Come on man,
That’s like saying your not gonna get married because she’s gonna gain weight and die on ya…I mean that putting off the inevitable…

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m sitting on 8# of this non production chitty powder, and when I shoot all 24,345 round of 38 wadcutters, I’ll look into a current production replacement.🤣

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m sitting on 8# of this non production chitty powder, and when I shoot all 24,345 round of 38 wadcutters, I’ll look into a current production replacement.🤣
Same here, I've been wondering how long my stash will last before I need to work up new loads. My kids have been plinking with .38 trailboss loads for as long as I can remember.

Latest posts

Top Bottom