TRAILBOSS POWDER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m sitting on 8# of this non production chitty powder, and when I shoot all 24,345 round of 38 wadcutters, I’ll look into a current production replacement.🤣
Meh, I'm currently sitting on about 6K loads on non trail boss wad cutters. But have fun working up that new load. That powder went from gold to lead when they announced they stopped producing it.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meh, I'm currently sitting on about 6K loads on non trail boss wad cutters. But have fun working up that new load. That powder went from gold to lead when they announced they stopped producing it.
You guys are crazy. I just did a quick google search, the first 3 website has it in stock.
$33 per container plus $25-$35 hazmat fee
I thought y’all said it was hard to find?🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Trailboss powder | Trail Boss powder in stock

IMR Trail Boss Smokeless Powder - Midwest Reloads

trail boss powder | trail boss powder for sale

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are crazy. I just did a quick google search, the first 3 website has it in stock.
$33 per container plus $25-$35 hazmat fee
I thought y’all said it was hard to find?🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Trailboss powder | Trail Boss powder in stock

IMR Trail Boss Smokeless Powder - Midwest Reloads

trail boss powder | trail boss powder for sale
I haven’t googled those websites, but historically, if a powder is out of production and unattainable, any website that shows to have it in stock is a scammer.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t googled those websites, but historically, if a powder is out of production and unattainable, any website that shows to have it in stock is a scammer.
understandable. They do sell other stuff so idk?
I guess a guy could always call their bank and ask them to review the website. They will give their opinion. If it turns out a scam you will get your money. Then they have your info…then again all our info is public anyways

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve also heard of sites where after you place your order they do something like email you saying the item was unavailable, and they try to make you purchase something else instead.

I’m pretty sure it was discontinued in 2021. If a place has it it’s either old stock (unlikely) or not real

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom