Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was a mistake when I got the call. My parents just got theirs last week on day 105. Lol

The extra help really must have burned through it; I just picked mine up and the issue date was 8/26. My buddy, who went down to the SO with me to drop his paperwork off, the issue date was 8/24.

We both got the new license designs.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just picked it up from Lincoln County SO! It is also the new design - "Handgun License". It's been 31 days since I dropped off my app here at the SO.
Issue date on license shows 08/22/12...so from date of drop off to date of issue - 22 days!
OSBI definitely getting better. 10 years til I go thru this again!

:thumb:

nhagar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont like you people saying you turned yours in and got your license in less than 45 days! I may be just a bit envious too. lol

seriously though guys and gals that's awesome you have received yours in a very timely matter. Turned mine in the end of May billed early june still patiently waiting on mine. ok according to the day OSBI had billed me it is exactly 84 days today. So now reading these last few posts I am kinda excited again about the license possibly getting here before christmas.

BigTulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont like you people saying you turned yours in and got your license in less than 45 days! I may be just a bit envious too. lol

seriously though guys and gals that's awesome you have received yours in a very timely matter. Turned mine in the end of May billed early june still patiently waiting on mine. ok according to the day OSBI had billed me it is exactly 84 days today. So now reading these last few posts I am kinda excited again about the license possibly getting here before christmas.

Heck if I was you I'd start calling Mayes County SO to see if it was in yet...if you turned it in there (assumption based on your location showing as Pryor).

Latest posts

Top Bottom