What happened to principles? and keeping your word?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I really wanted to write a long rant, but in a world where the President of the United States and all elected politicians believe that their job is to lie to us, and the media thinks their job is to help perpetuate the lie, why should I be bothered by someone not keeping their word in a piddly little $5-10 transaction?

Let me just say this, here is my feedback thread:https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?28267-Mitch-Rapp&highlight=mitch+rapp

If I ever agree to sell something to you, and then back out because I got offered more money by someone else, please tell people I am an un-principled jerk. I still think principles matter.

bahammer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems to be a lost art, people don't just fess up and say they are sorry. Most if not all of the "wronged" people would just say }forget about it" and everyone would move on.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finding a person that lives by their word is quickly becoming hard to find. Its all about personal integrity.
Lately the almighty dollar seems to take over people.
Good God, are you going to die, or is your family going to go hungry because of a couple of bucks?:finger:

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm the same way...I just posted feedback for a new member and it was because he made me an offer and after I accepted and planned to drive to him he backed out when I was on my way.

He replied with "it's all good"

Just makes me mad that people are so crappy...and if they will screw others for little stuff guess what they will do for the big stuff...

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honor, integrity, and personal commitment are hard to find these days. There are still folks out there that practice them, and teach their children the value of them as well, don't lose faith. But also use the opportunity to school those that seem to lack it, best time to call it out is when it happens, to their face.

Apogee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You may have confused the word media with stenographer.

Media implies they might do research and apply critical thinking, stenographers just write down what they are told.

Latest posts

Top Bottom