BB makes THE best cookies ever...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of us have made her angry and will probably never taste a BB chocolate chip cookie again...sniff, sniff...

:scratch: :scratch: Oh ... yeah ... :D GC says to tell you that Old Timer's has a real tight hold on what little working gray matter I have left so you have nothing to fear! :D

I see how it is... im not famous enough.

Sell me a case of .22 ammo ... Then let me beg off to go get my nails done and send my JBT to do the pickup ... I'll make you some cookies too! :D

I just really appreciated it that AJ let me off the hook ... Even though I didn't get to meet him (or hit up Hobby Lobby), I still have ammo and my fingernails are all pretty again! (A nice dark burgundy color ... None of that light pink crap! :D Although Rachel did tell me she had a gal request pink camo last week ... :lookaroun No. Friggin. Way. :( )

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You whored out cookies for 22 ammo and you got your husband to go pick them up. Did he have to pay for the ammo too? Man I should have been a women. Damn I gotta get into a new line of work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom