I need some help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand what you mean SMS. I'm not supposed to ask for help with a down payment, but I'm also not supposed to take on a second job to try to save up a down payment?

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't see UMB post, I've had him on ignore for a long time. What's funny is he's so desperate to "get me" he didn't even get the point, the dude was claiming it was Marine Core and not Marine Corp. The dude wrote Marine Corp, it was part of what made the post so funny.

UMB is a douche, I seriously think he has a mental disorder. Probably something genetic.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I had been making the mortgage payments on my parents house for the last few months. I just don't have enough money saved up for a down payment.
Were you paying the gas, electric, phone, cable/satellite, mortgage insurance (which it sounds like you will HAVE to purchase due to lack of sizable down payment), property taxes, property insurance, upkeep, maintenance, etc.? I think this is the bigger point that SMS was making. Making a mortgage payment is_not the same as being able to afford a house. This thread is a recipe for a bankruptcy and ruined credit.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe he is asking how you feel that you can commit to a mortgage right now.

Kinda what I meant.

If you were ready to buy a house, that means you could afford a mortgage payment...so I'm missing the point of you asking about driving for uber.

Go rent a place and keep saving money. This is not a crisis.

Latest posts

Top Bottom