19th Amendment: Bad idea?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should end women's suffrage now!

My wife votes how I tell her so it's really like me having two votes, hahahaha. Not really but kinda. We talk about it before we go in and we always go in together.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we don't want the current crop of morons doing anything to the constitution.
Given recent activity and economics...be better of burying this thread as deep in the achives as possible.

freeranger

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nobody has a God given right to vote. Our creator gave us the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Voting is not a God given right. If it were, then any one of us could go to any of the other town and vote for their mayor or city council members. Or go to neighboring states and vote within their system for their state officers. And visa versa them coming to OK and voting for ours. Or Americans going to another country and voting in their elections. A child has the right to life, liberty and happiness, but absolutely no right to vote. On the other hand, when we travel abroad we are entitled to our lives, our liberty and our happiness. These rights are unalienable, meaning that they are ours by virtue of our humanity. They transcend imaginary, unseen boundaries drawn on maps. I realize that this stance may not be popular here, but I prefer to apply reason and logic to issues and not emotion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom