2010 trail cam buck pics. Post em up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ai150.photobucket.com_albums_s115_stroker_c10_MDGC0054.jpg

two-click

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of does and fawns total of 9 bucks these are two of the best so far.Sorry about the pics.

Attachments

• CDY_0050.JPG
    CDY_0050.JPG
    6.2 KB · Views: 148
  • CDY_0119.JPG
    CDY_0119.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 167
  • CDY_0120.JPG
    CDY_0120.JPG
    6.4 KB · Views: 173

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe you Dennisshoddy. I have pics witha flash cam from 2005 of the same buck that I killed last year. But this year is different. I m scaring a really nice buck with a flash so I put an ir out but he still sees it and afeter a few pic he doe not come back. I buddy of mine been claiming these cam are scaring his deer so he bought a reconx A true covert and he is getting mature deer pics you cannot beleive. I have many cams but that reconx is really nice but you have to pay for it. I not sure it will be worth it but I would sure like to get that deer comfortable so I can have a chance at him. I think I going to pull everything and hope for the best he stays around.

My buddy just bought a couple of cameras, and they "click" when they take a pic. I wonder if thats what is spooking your deer.
As far as I know the stealthcam is silent.

handlebar

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yes it is making a shutter noise but for cheap camera sure takes good pic. i need to set it off the trail a little more so the deer will not hear it or tke the home.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My buddy just bought a couple of cameras, and they "click" when they take a pic. I wonder if thats what is spooking your deer.
As far as I know the stealthcam is silent.

I have a friend that uses the stealthcams and they are awesome. I'm getting ready to return my second and last moultrie camera that took 8 pics before it bit the dust.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes it is making a shutter noise but for cheap camera sure takes good pic. i need to set it off the trail a little more so the deer will not hear it or take the home.

I would leave it there. Deer aren't rocket scientist, and they will associate the click with "no danger" soon enough.
They just have to be acclimated to it.

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a doe that has been using my food plot for about 3 years that has the same coloring but I never see her during season so I'm wondering if shes not just losing her summer coat......I haven't figured it out yet though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom