2012 Trail cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
hey thanks for sharing looks like you got some in there worthie of riding in the back of a truck,that one with the trash around brow tines is a brute

I usually have one or two every year on game came that have trashy bases. They like to have their pic taken about 100 times each year until the rut and then gone forever, and they never end up in my truck.:)

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Woo Hoo!! Nice bachelor group there Okie. Seeing those bucks helps renew my interest and excitement about the upcoming season. I have two cameras out now but haven't been out to pull cards, maybe this week. I have so much crap to do before season gets here...hang stands, move feeders, clear lanes, scout a little, get new arrows and broadheads, shoot my bow, ....blah blah blah, I got to get busy.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish trapping season would hurry up and get here.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v324_264Magnum_Hunting_PICT1295.jpg

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy some new camera's as mine are old and out dated. I have no idea what the good ones are from the not so good ones. Any suggestions on cameras?

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought a couple of cameras at bass pro yesterday. Look foward to getting up to north central OK and putting them up. My buddy said he went out and mowed around where we put our stands as well as pathways to and from. Deer love these paths and will start using them almost immediately.

Where's the best place to buy corn? Walmart had 40 lb bags for about $9 which up from last year...must be due to the drought???

Latest posts

Top Bottom