2012 Trail cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They really like water this time of year. Back to scouting public ground for the upcoming season. Pulled three cameras this afternoon. This is a few of the results from one of them

i552.photobucket.com_albums_jj351_fishfurlife_5.jpg

i552.photobucket.com_albums_jj351_fishfurlife_4.jpg

i552.photobucket.com_albums_jj351_fishfurlife_3_1.jpg

i552.photobucket.com_albums_jj351_fishfurlife_2.jpg

i552.photobucket.com_albums_jj351_fishfurlife_1.jpg

SWRhodd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those are some good public land bucks. I set out a couple cams and feeders today and the 111 degree heat didn't help things but I'll be heading to Alaska tomorrow for 4-6 weeks on a job and get a break from this heat. Can't wait to see whats on the cams when i get back though.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Public land studs!!

How do you like that pr..imos cam?? I just bought one the other day..

I like them a lot really. I have only had them about a month and a half. They have been out that entire time. I picked up three of them from natchez for 45 bucks a piece on sale. They are refurbished bu that doesn't bother me to much. I like the sensitivity settings so you can deal with the heat during the summer and cutting down false triggers.

5520NCR

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as nightime picture quality i dont think it does any better than the next one, daytime pictures are really good. Better than all of the other cameras i own. Trigger speed is where i think the camera is worth the money. I would suggest one if you are going to use it on trails, If your going to put it over a pile of corn or some sort of feed get a cheaper one or three. I would say yes if you have the extra money. That camera still has 99% battery life with the batteries that were put in last year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom