2020 Game Cam Pictures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How consistent is your spypoint? I don’t think mine is sending me all the pics. I brought it home to sync up or do a firmware update on it.

I just put that one back out on Friday. It had been in my office since March or so.

I have two Micros out now and both have sent pictures since last Friday. I have both set to transmit 12 times a day. The one by the pond doesn't have the best signal strength but I've been able to get one mounted there to send pics reliably for over 2 years.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I just put that one back out on Friday. It had been in my office since March or so.

I have two Micros out now and both have sent pictures since last Friday. I have both set to transmit 12 times a day. The one by the pond doesn't have the best signal strength but I've been able to get one mounted there to send pics reliably for over 2 years.
Maybe that’s it. I’ve got mine set to transmit all pics at noon everyday. I did that because I heard of battery life issues with sending multiple times a day. I’m running lithium’s and don’t think it will be a problem

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe that’s it. I’ve got mine set to transmit all pics at noon everyday. I did that because I heard of battery life issues with sending multiple times a day. I’m running lithium’s and don’t think it will be a problem
I have 4 micros and one of the new cell links, and i have mine send every photo instant, and running the lead house alarm batts they do just fine. if it gets annoying sending constantly i may do 6-12 times a day.. they work well, EXCEpt when they do the stupid updates and have to bring card in to do that.
Just need to have good/decent cell service

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing too great so far at my normal spot.
I plan on hunting some family land a couple miles from this spot but I think I’m going to hunt it without cameras just for kicks.
ACA5A17D-B8C2-4020-803A-7076DA58E744.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom